Friday 22 June 2007

Roo


Look at this kanga. Lets call him Skippy. Cute eh. I like the shade of his body fur. Take a looong good look at him, appreciate him as much as you can - for he's about to disappear.. ---> into MY BELLY muahahahAAHH



This was at an International Festival in Dublin.



Poor Skippy. Nvm, at least he helped settle my hunger pangs. I havent had lunch before I went to the festival.


Actually he didnt taste that good. The aftertaste reeked of expired sausage. At first it tastes like lamb tho. The texture was hard and rough, kinda like solidified haggis. Either way, it was a good experience, one I can add to my gastronomic conquers.

but WAIT.. theres MORE


This is a Feijaoda. I got it from the Brazilian stall. It is a mixture of black beans (hak dau), sausage, bacon, beef and about 10 more ingredients which I cant recall anymore. It tastes like some chinese dishes that use black bean paste. It is powdery and crumbles in your mouth (if sauce can crumble that is, but im serious). Hardly any meat in it so I felt conned, but alter realized maybe the meat is ground up into the gravy. But yea, Ill leave this for Ronaldinho and Kaka to savour.

No comments:


Watch your step little lady...