Thursday 19 July 2007

Quirky but true


I finally made it. Coming out of the theatre, my bladder was about to explode. The toilets outside were either full or locked so i decided to walk all the way home since it was only 5 mins away and i will hv the comfort of relieving myself in my own surroundings.

AAaaahhh. The sweetness of it. The imminence of the liquid gushing the moment u let loose upon the gaping latrine. The flow of the sweet, sweet lemon tea being expelled was too glorious to bear - like a thousand beads being strained through a hole in a stocking and the hole miracoulously tore. The tingling and shuddering that accompanied the motion, was, was - wait a minute.. orgasmic? No wonder it was so refreshingly familiar, it felt exactly like a climax. ZomG. Maybe even better! I really cant decide O__O

1 comment:

dan said...

spine tingling pisses are legend.


Watch your step little lady...