Thursday 11 October 2007

Hurro

I was just thinking.. when Justinssl's, Cming's, Rohan's, Bird's, Viper's, Bob's, Wt's and My kids asks us how we spent our university days, what do we say? Ez... Dota... zzz sadness ahah.
Hell, while our kids ask us we'll prolly be busy microing a Mirana arrow or something .. so we'll just have to look at them and say "what do u think... -_-, now buzz off jai jai"

Anyway sticking to the topic of videogames, I jsut experienced a classic case of overhype. Halo 3 holds the record for most expensive and widespread advertising ever conducted for a videogame. The buildup to its launch was felt worldwide, and people and stores readied themselves in ways that made Im Not A Plastic Bag seem like beans in.. - another can of beans. But then there I was 3 days after launchday at the GAME store holding a copy of Halo 3. I put it back on the shelf. Maybe the appeal is lost after realizing EVERYONE wants it. And everyone prolly already HAS it. But ill wait.

Im thinking of starting WOW again but omg how it consumed my life b4... Self-control Wurmy..

K better stop b4 I out-geek myself. Shit hvnt played any sport for 2 months. Oops. GG.


No comments:


Watch your step little lady...